Java

Java
Driving with Coffee

Friday, June 25, 2010

Kid Free Weekend Coming Up

It's Friday, finally. I adore my kids, but it's been a long first week of summer vacation. I'm ready to have some time to myself. They leave tonight at 6:00. I have to take them all to my son's tee ball game, then find a graceful way to bow out of the game to finally be away.

What am I going to do with my time? Work. No job, but I'm working. I'm working on figuring out how to make some money!! I'm running outta money....

And L is coming tomorrow night through Monday morning.

Going to go biking in the woods tomorrow morning. Going to read. Going to go somewhere nobody is. Somewhere quiet. Though maybe I'll stay home, close the blinds, hide my car so no one will know I'm home. Just read my books. Enjoy the quiet. Ahhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment